Below is a partial list of student organizations within the CIS department and across the University. Their web pages offer helpful information, tips, and links, as well as communities which may help you throughout your graduate student career.
- Bioinformatics Student Association (BiSA)
- CISters: Women undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty
- Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA)
- CIS Department Graduate Students Association (GSA) Contact: Matthew Saponaro (email@example.com)
- Indian Graduate Student Association (IGSA) (which also has a Yahoo group for questions)
- Turkish American Student Association (TASA)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.